A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chong Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chong Lee is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chong Lee, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chong S. Lee practice?
Dr. Chong Lee practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Novi, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.