A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chong Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chong Lee is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chong Lee, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chong Suh Lee MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chong S. Lee practice?
- Dr. Chong Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chong Lee practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Novi, MI.
See Detroit Colorectal Surgeons and Detroit Surgeons.