A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chong Tak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chong Tak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chong Tak, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tak graduated from Universidade De Sao Paulo.
Dr. Tak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chong Ho Tak MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Chong H. Tak practice?
- Dr. Chong Tak has 7 office locations.
Dr. Chong Tak practices Pediatrics near Lynwood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: South Gate, CA and Compton, CA.
See Lynwood Pediatricians.