A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chong Tak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chong Tak, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tak graduated from Universidade De Sao Paulo.
Dr. Tak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan