A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chong Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chong Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kim has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chong Un Kim MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chong U. Kim practice?
- Dr. Chong Kim has 5 office locations.
Dr. Chong Kim practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Redondo Beach, CA.
See Torrance Hospitalists and Torrance Internists.