A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chong Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chong Lee, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from New York University.
Dr. Lee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chong Woong Lee MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chong W. Lee practice?
- Dr. Chong Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Chong Lee practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Allergists, Clackamas Internists, and Clackamas Pulmonologists.