A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Choon-Weng Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Choon-Weng Chan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Lowell General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Choon-Weng Weng Chan MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Choon-Weng W. Chan practice?
- Dr. Choon-Weng Chan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Choon-Weng Chan practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Elk Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Elk Grove Internists and Elk Grove Infectious Disease Doctors.