A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Choon Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Choon Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Choon Kim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Kim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Carroll Hospital Center
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Choon Kyu Kim MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Choon K. Kim practice?
- Dr. Choon Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Choon Kim practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Westminster, MD.
See Westminster Internists and Westminster Gastroenterologists.