A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Choon Rim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Choon Rim, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rim graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Rim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St John Northeast Hosp, Detroit, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Choon Soo Rim MD is a male Neurologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Choon S. Rim practice?
- Dr. Choon Rim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Choon Rim practices Neurology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
See San Diego Neurologists.