Dr. Choong Kim MD Patient Reviews

no change

April 15th, 2015
Dr. Choong Kim, MD was amazing. I went through a terrible experience and he was extremely understanding and sensitive with me. His staff made me feel comfortable as well as he did. I really liked the vibe of the place overall.

July 2nd, 2013
Went in to this dr. Kim not to happy, but overall I'm impressed with what he did and found and removed.. I'm definitely going back, very well manner, friendly staff and great doctor.. Haven't seen a doctor like him for a while now.. Great

June 14th, 2011
Caring
Dr. Kim is very kind and caring. He takes his time during the appointment to listen to you and also to explain to you his thoughts on the matter. He has never rushed through any of my appointments. It is very easy to get a appointment with him.

February 14th, 2011
I have been going to Dr. Kim since i migrated to this country and i have never been to another gynecologist. He is the most caring doctor i have ever met, he made me feel so comfortable and the fact that he knows his stuff was a plus. I just had my first baby and it was smooth sailing! Thanks to God and Dr. Kim and his staff. Eventhough he was not there for the delivery he placed me in the great care of his trusted colleague Dr. Rodriquez. Great team!I am so ready to have another baby cause i know i will be in good hands!

October 4th, 2009
Recommended
Dr. Kim is thorough and honest. I began seeing him, after he was referred to me by a close friend. I would recommend him. Appoinments are available immdiately, no 3-6 month wait .. most of the time, appoinment occurs same week you call. The waiting may be a bit long; however, quality service is received.