A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chou-Long Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Huang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chou-Long Long Huang MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Chou-Long L. Huang practice?
- Dr. Chou-Long Huang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chou-Long Huang practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Nephrologists.