A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chowdhury Ahsan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chowdhury Ahsan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahsan
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Ahsan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chowdhury Ahsan, FACC, FAHA, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahsan graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Ahsan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chowdhury Ahsan FACC, FAHA, and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Chowdhury Ahsan practice?
- Dr. Chowdhury Ahsan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Chowdhury Ahsan practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Boulder City, NV.
See Henderson Cardiologists.