Dr. Chriistian Bocobo Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Chriistian Bocobo?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Posted on October 8th, 2013

Thank you Dr. Bocobo for helping me through my medical problems and reassuring me time will ease the discomfort and pain. Looking back, the medications you gave me were necessary and Lidoderm patches worked as well. Most importantly, the aquatic therapy was very helpful. Thank you for your patience and support during time of need. I appreciate having a doctor like you whom I trust and know you care for your patients. Thanks again. Highly recommend this doctor.

Posted on October 21st, 2016