Dr. Christopher Abrasley Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Abrasley?

Incredibly rude staff

Posted on July 19th, 2017

If you can avoid to go to this place I suggest you do. The staff is extremely rude and unprofessional. The staff will speak with you on speakerphone violating the HIPAA Act. If you complain about any of the times they make mistakes they will ask you to leave.

Waste of time

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

in pain for weeks ..called at least four times always told "will need doctor to sign off". Had a referal, had tests sent all by their request but Never a return call...a joke of an office. Please, if you need help go elsewhere.

Excellent experience again

Posted on May 8th, 2012

Dr Abrasley and his staff have always been professional and courteous. He is very caring and has allowed me every procedure I've asked for over the past decade. He removed questionable polyps each time and his recommendations are spot on with other excellent doctors in his profession. As unpleasant a colonoscopy or EGD can be, Dr. Abrasley makes the whole experience a non-event while using the Surgery clinic and their wonderful staff. I whole heartedly endorse him in his practice and staff.

Rocket Dog

Posted on June 6th, 2011

I like him. Period. End of sentence...He is caring and compassionate. He gives you the time you need. Hard to say that about most doctors nowadays.

Not the best treatment I have received before.

Posted on November 16th, 2010

Im not to happy with the way my situation has been taken care of.I was in the hospital for 4 days and it took a month before I was seen.Now my problems continue and still havent been able to see him again. They just keep giving me meds that arnt helping with the pain or the bowl situation.I dont think I will want to see him again.Im sure hes good at what he does but you would think that this would or should have already been taken care of.

Posted on July 13th, 2010

Dr. Abrasely gave me medications that I took for approximately 6 months and had tried several different medications with no improvement. I felt as though he didn't listen to my symptoms nor take them seriously. Crohn's runs in my family and I'm now having to search for another doctor that actually listens and cares. With the symptoms that I have, my gallbladder was NEVER checked.

Wonder doctor

Posted on July 12th, 2010

Dr. Abrasley is very caring and sincere person. He goes out of his was to make your treatment as painless as possible. His office staff and surgery nurses are the best. They go above and beyond the call of duty. I can't thank him, or his staff enough!!!A doctor with a caring bedside manner is far and few these days, but Dr. Abrasley has that rare quality, h is a keeper for our family.......

Posted on July 20th, 2017