Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chris Adigun
Dr. Chris Adigun, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chapel Hill, NC, with other offices in Pinehurst, NC and Chapel Hill, NC (and 2 other locations). She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Adigun is affiliated with Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine, Tisch Hospital and New York Harbor Healthcare System. She speaks English.
Dr. Chris Adigun has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Chris Adigun is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chapel Hill, NC.
Dr. Timothy Nichols
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Chapel Hill, NC 1.52 mi36
Dr. Suzanne Fletcher
Chapel Hill, NC 1.90 mi
Dr. Karen Behling
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Carrboro, NC 2.35 mi19