A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Adigun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris Adigun is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chris Adigun, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Lichen Planus
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Adigun graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Adigun has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris G Adigun MD is a female Dermatologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Chris G. Adigun practice?
- Dr. Chris Adigun has 4 office locations.
Dr. Chris Adigun practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.