A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Authement:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chris Authement, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Authement graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Authement has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thibodaux Regional Medical Center
- Terrebonne General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris Allen Authement MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chris A. Authement practice?
- Dr. Chris Authement has 1 office location.
Dr. Chris Authement practices Emergency Medicine near Houma, LA.
See Houma Emergency Physicians.