A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Babbage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris Babbage is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babbage
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Babbage Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Babbage graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver.
Dr. Babbage has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Dr John C Corrigan Mental Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris Andrew Babbage MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Chris A. Babbage practice?
- Dr. Chris Babbage has 1 office location.
Dr. Chris Babbage practices Psychiatry near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Psychiatrists.