Dr. Chris Bajaj Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chris Bajaj?

March 5th, 2017

Wonderful Doctor!!

Dr. Bajaj is a very caring and compassionate doctor that treats his patient like a person not another 'case'. He takes time with his patients and give quality care and treatment .

August 6th, 2016

Dr. Bajaj is an amazing Endocrinologist. I have been seeing him for ten years. He is always interested in me and my Diabetes. He listens to me, asks questions, and works with me to keep my blood sugars in a normal range. I find the staff good, kind and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Bajaj.

September 25th, 2015

Dr Bajaj is an outstanding physician. I travel from Oklahoma to see him. I appreciate his bedside manner and the time he spends with me. He explains everything well and asks if I have any questions, then he answers them. It is hard to find a good endocrinologist. I highly recommend him!!!

July 1st, 2015

Seems that there is no communication between the nurses and receptionist , you call to communicate withe nurses but they do not follow up and they said that they will call u back but they don't and then they said u didn't call , not sure if they are trying to handle too many patients at the same time , if u really want honesty and responsible staff , and no rude look for different dr , worse experience ever had

March 30th, 2015

not a good place to go

This place takes ages to get into, I went 5 times in person to try to make an appt. Each time recept, told me that they had called but when I told her there was no messages on my phone and that I would like to make one in person she told me that someone would call me again, Each time they have been very cold and I don't understand why they would employ such people, Finally after 4 months I got in .Take a hint find another clinic where they care

February 18th, 2015

very slow putting in lab orders. Go to get blood drawn and orders are not in computer. Lab office verifies this is a consistent problem with this office.

December 5th, 2014

Wonderful!

I'm shocked at some of the reviews I just read. I've been seeing Dr. Bajaj for several years now, and I think he's GREAT! I have always found him to be very caring and professional. And he DOES listen. I regularly travel more than an hour to see him - he's THAT good!

August 17th, 2013

Conscientious

I saw Dr. Bajaj for a mass on my thyroid. He was prompt and courteous, and answered all my questions. He took time to call and tell me the results of my biopsy. Everyone in his office was pleasant and professional.

August 17th, 2013

Really took the time to listen to my concerns and explain to me what options I had as far as treatment. Staff very nice. He was really thorough and kind. So glad I found him!

July 26th, 2013

VERY upsetting!!!

The office staff is the most unresponsive and inconsiderate that I have ever experienced. This is my chief complaint. I understand having to wait weeks, even months, to see a doctor, but why should I wait weeks to speak to someone to get on the schedule? This was my initial experience with the staff. I had to call 3 different times (OVER 3 WEEKS!!) just to speak to the person who books appointments to get on the schedule!! REALLY?! When I finally spoke to her she made ridiculous excuses in an effort to stall setting my appointment. I mentioned that I had already had a CT scan & sono of the area in question, and the lady insisted that they needed it in office BEFORE they could even set my appointment. I told her I had the images & results in my possession and I would be bringing them with me and she continued to argue before finally agreeing to set the appt. I'm currently waiting for them to call me back to schedule a needle biopsy and it's been 1 week and I'm still waiting. I've called twice and even left a message with the office manager. Neither lady has called me back. I'm baffled as to why the staff is so unresponsive. The WORST I've ever experienced. As for Dr. Bajaj, he was friendly, but somewhat dismissive of my symptoms, experiences, and preferences. He is self described "old school" and relies primarily on TSH to determine thyroid issues. If you are looking for an Endocrinologist that prescribes natural dessicated thyroid (Armour, etc), who evaluates based not only on tsh, but also free t3, free t4, reverse t3, etc, this doctor is not for you. If they ever decide to call me back to schedule the needle biopsy, I plan on having the procedure, making sure the doctor is aware of how his staff treats people, and then parting ways permanently.

April 21st, 2013

Great Doctor!

I am really surprised about some of the recent reviews. Dr. Bajaj is very busy and it takes months to get in, but it is well worth the wait for a specialist. I have been seeing him for over 5 years and wouldn't change my Endocrinologist. He diagnosed my low T problem and sperm count and now we have two wonderful children. He is a christian, family man and very respectable. My only complaint would be the phone system and the long wait time to speak to a scheduler, sometimes up to 10 minutes on hold to make an appointment. It sounds to me that some of the recent reviews were people "looking" for something that wasn't there, he is the Doctor who is trained to review lab work and the field of Endocrinology leans heavily on lab values.

February 21st, 2013

Horrible Experience!!

He does NOT listen to you or your concerns. He is very by the book in a sense that if blood work comes back to what he think its shouldbe then you are "fine" I was losing tons of hair, gaining weight like crazy (I work out daily for approx an hour) and he said that I am fine and tried to make me feel like I was just imagining it all and that I "need to trust him bc HE'S the doctor... Im not". Do not go to this office!