Dr. Chris Benson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chris Benson?

Great Doctor!

Posted on June 21st, 2012

Dr. Benson is a great doctor, great bed side manner. Yes I would recommend him to anyone that is having problems with a arthritic condition. -Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

Posted on February 29th, 2012

I am extremely satisfied with Dr. Benson. Very thorough and caring.

I wish I'd had a good experience

Posted on May 11th, 2011

I came to Dr. Benson as a young female with chronic pain and fatigue, referred by my family doc after some really scary labs. High ESR, positive RF, low-grade temp, joint and soft tissue pain, and on and on. When he walked in the door, he asked me, "So, what kind of drugs are you wanting?" I have never been so hurt and humiliated in my life! It took everything I had to even GO to the doctor because of attitudes like this, and I'd been dealing with this for so long at that point, I'd just about given up. I've heard many positive things about Dr. Benson, and I truly wish that mine had been one. Instead, I stopped going and suffered about 9 more years before trying another doctor. Sad. I feel like I've wasted a lot of years not being able to enjoy my life.

Posted on June 11th, 2010

I highly recommend Dr. Benson. He has been my Rheumatologist for about 19 years. When I first started going to him, I could barely walk and he got me going again. Wish there were more Doctors like him. He also takes time to listen.

Posted on July 26th, 2017