Christofer N Buatti, DO

Oakland Hills Dermatology
2251 Squirrel Road Suite 200
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
248-858-2255
Locations and availability (2)

|  Great Dermatologist  |  show details
by S. K. on Oct 7th, 2013

Doctor Buatti is not only knowledgable and highly professional, he is also a caring and personable doctor who spends time with his patients - unlike many doctors who don't even look up from their computer. With Doctor Buatti, it is Patient NOW, paperwork later. It is also great that he does most of the things himself that he could just instruct his nurse to do, this way, you get more doctor-time. He is also very knowledgable outside his specialty and can explain how things are related to each other. He is a very nice and positive person and does his best to help you out. I can only recommend him!

|  Amazing Dermatologist  |  show details
by Sara P. on Aug 13th, 2013

Dr. Buatti, is a great dermatologist. I bring my whole family to him & his staff. I would recommend him to anyone . Your wait time is less then 15 minutes. They are also able to schedule your appointment the same day.

|  Amazing dermatologist  |  show details
Jul 10th, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Buatti at Oakland Hills Dermatology. He is very professional and takes his time with his patients. He is also very knowledgable. I have been taking my teenage son to him for two years and have had all positive results. His staff is very friendly as well. It has been an overall great experience.

by David on Jun 26th, 2013

Dr. Buatti, Thank you for taking the time with my wife and daughter when they came to your office! Words can't describe how you made my daughter feel even though she was nervous! Your knowledge and respect for our urgency to want to see you is something other physicians should learn!

|  MOHS  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2013

Dr. Buatti did a fantastic job on my MOHS surgery. He is a very skilled surgeon.

|  Wonderful Dermatologist!  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2012

I took my 16-year old son to see Dr. Buatti for his acne problems. Dr. Buatti was very helpful. He put my son on various creams/medications that helped clear up his skin in no time. My son is no longer embarrassed to go to school. He has regained his confidence back and it's all thanks to this wonderful doctor.

Jan 9th, 2012

Dr. Buatti was very thorough and professional giving me plenty of time to discuss all aspects of my skin problem areas with him with wonderful results.

Mar 2nd, 2011

Dr. Buatti is a skilled, kind and compassionate doctor. The comfortable and tasteful office is manned by a pleasant and efficient staff.

Sep 4th, 2010

Dr. Buatti was patient, caring and very helpful. He answered all of my questions and he is one of the best dermatologists I have ever seen.

Feb 13th, 2009