Dr. Christofer Buatti DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 26th, 2016
Great Doctor
I went to Dr. Buatti for a problem that my old dermatologist couldn't fix. He not only helped my problem but helped me to avoid a potential skin cancer. I highly recommend his office. Stephanie is also great and very personable.

October 11th, 2016
Very professional with a great "bedside manner" Dr Buatti spends time enough to fully understand the patients concerns and react to them.

August 31st, 2016
Great dermatologist
I took my teenage son to see Dr. Buatti for wart removal and acne. He was able to successfully remove the warts without any issues and put him on an acne plan that has completely cleared up his skin. My son feels so much more confident now that he's back to school and doesn't have to worry about his bad skin or warts anymore! Thank you Dr. Buatti for for making a nice difference in my sons life! I would strongly recommend Dr. Buatti! He's awesome!

May 27th, 2016
Dr. Buatti is a remarkable doctor! I have a skin condition called keratosis pilaris (chicken skin) that I have suffered through most of my life. I have gone to several dermatologists and they all said there's really nothing I could do for it,but Dr. Buatti really helped me by giving me simple and easy instructions how to control it, and now it's barely noticeable ,and for that I'm very grateful.

November 10th, 2015
Exceptional care!

September 5th, 2015
Very professional, nice office, courteous staff.

August 6th, 2015
I have seen the doctor only twice so far, still have stiches from minor cancer surgery, so far very happy with doctor and staff.

March 23rd, 2015
Dr Buatti is professional&great bedside manner. Outstanding cosmetic results! BBl laser&vampire peel. Highly recommend!

December 15th, 2014
Bad Experience
Waited for 45 minutes and finally he spent with me less than 3 minutes.

October 18th, 2014
Good Doc; good & helpful staff
I've had a few different skin issues over the past year, which aren't always easy to diagnose. Dr. Buatti has taken care of every one. I have confidence in his ability. I like the staff too. I can get an appointment when I need one, not 4 to 6 weeks out like at my former dermatologist's office. Dr. is interested in helping people with skin problems, he's not there to sell Botox.

September 2nd, 2014
Superb doctor!
Dr Chris Buatti is the best dermatologists that I have ever been to. Not only is he extremely knowledgeable and easy to talk to, he makes you feel very calm and at ease when having a surgical procedure performed ( for me it was a cyst removal on the back of my head. His staff is friendly and professional as well. Not to mention, Dr. Buatti is very cute- not that that should play any role in selecting a physician, but it is a bonus!:)

October 7th, 2013
Great Dermatologist
Doctor Buatti is not only knowledgable and highly professional, he is also a caring and personable doctor who spends time with his patients - unlike many doctors who don't even look up from their computer. With Doctor Buatti, it is Patient NOW, paperwork later. It is also great that he does most of the things himself that he could just instruct his nurse to do, this way, you get more doctor-time. He is also very knowledgable outside his specialty and can explain how things are related to each other. He is a very nice and positive person and does his best to help you out. I can only recommend him!