Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Great dermatologist show details Great dermatologist
by Laura spencer on Aug 31st, 2016

I took my teenage son to see Dr. Buatti for wart removal and acne. He was able to successfully remove the warts without any issues and put him on an acne plan that has completely cleared up his skin. My son feels so much more confident now that he's back to school and doesn't have to worry about his bad skin or warts anymore! Thank you Dr. Buatti for for making a nice difference in my sons life! I would strongly recommend Dr. Buatti! He's awesome!

by Laila on May 27th, 2016

Dr. Buatti is a remarkable doctor! I have a skin condition called keratosis pilaris (chicken skin) that I have suffered through most of my life. I have gone to several dermatologists and they all said there's really nothing I could do for it,but Dr. Buatti really helped me by giving me simple and easy instructions how to control it, and now it's barely noticeable ,and for that I'm very grateful.

by Frederick Moser on Nov 10th, 2015

Exceptional care!

Sep 5th, 2015

Very professional, nice office, courteous staff.

by Judy Hale on Aug 6th, 2015

I have seen the doctor only twice so far, still have stiches from minor cancer surgery, so far very happy with doctor and staff.

by Kristy on Mar 23rd, 2015

Dr Buatti is professional&great bedside manner. Outstanding cosmetic results! BBl laser&vampire peel. Highly recommend!

Bad Experience show details Bad Experience
by G Jay on Dec 15th, 2014

Waited for 45 minutes and finally he spent with me less than 3 minutes.

Doctor's Response

Hello, I am sorry you waited so long. We have changed our check in process and trained our staff where no patient will wait more than 30 minutes and everyone will be seen in a timely fashion. However emergencies can happen and are unpredictable. We hope you can come back and a see us soon and have a better experience

Good Doc; good & helpful staff show details Good Doc; good & helpful staff
by db on Oct 18th, 2014

I've had a few different skin issues over the past year, which aren't always easy to diagnose. Dr. Buatti has taken care of every one. I have confidence in his ability. I like the staff too. I can get an appointment when I need one, not 4 to 6 weeks out like at my former dermatologist's office. Dr. is interested in helping people with skin problems, he's not there to sell Botox.

Superb doctor! show details Superb doctor!
by Catherine gunn on Sep 2nd, 2014

Dr Chris Buatti is the best dermatologists that I have ever been to. Not only is he extremely knowledgeable and easy to talk to, he makes you feel very calm and at ease when having a surgical procedure performed ( for me it was a cyst removal on the back of my head. His staff is friendly and professional as well. Not to mention, Dr. Buatti is very cute- not that that should play any role in selecting a physician, but it is a bonus!:)

Great Dermatologist show details Great Dermatologist
by S. K. on Oct 7th, 2013

Doctor Buatti is not only knowledgable and highly professional, he is also a caring and personable doctor who spends time with his patients - unlike many doctors who don't even look up from their computer. With Doctor Buatti, it is Patient NOW, paperwork later. It is also great that he does most of the things himself that he could just instruct his nurse to do, this way, you get more doctor-time. He is also very knowledgable outside his specialty and can explain how things are related to each other. He is a very nice and positive person and does his best to help you out. I can only recommend him!

Amazing Dermatologist show details Amazing Dermatologist
by Sara P. on Aug 13th, 2013

Dr. Buatti, is a great dermatologist. I bring my whole family to him & his staff. I would recommend him to anyone . Your wait time is less then 15 minutes. They are also able to schedule your appointment the same day.

Amazing dermatologist show details Amazing dermatologist
Jul 10th, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Buatti at Oakland Hills Dermatology. He is very professional and takes his time with his patients. He is also very knowledgable. I have been taking my teenage son to him for two years and have had all positive results. His staff is very friendly as well. It has been an overall great experience.

by David on Jun 26th, 2013

Dr. Buatti, Thank you for taking the time with my wife and daughter when they came to your office! Words can't describe how you made my daughter feel even though she was nervous! Your knowledge and respect for our urgency to want to see you is something other physicians should learn!

MOHS show details MOHS
Feb 2nd, 2013

Dr. Buatti did a fantastic job on my MOHS surgery. He is a very skilled surgeon.

Dermatologist show details Dermatologist
by R. on Nov 2nd, 2012 on doctor.com

He cured my acne and rash. Excellent dermatologist!

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Excellent dermatologist show details Excellent dermatologist
by R. on Nov 2nd, 2012 on doctor.com

Dr. Buatti cured my rash. I had a terrible rash all over my body and he quickly diagnosed it and fixed it. Thank you so much DR. Buatti.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Wonderful Dermatologist! show details Wonderful Dermatologist!
Apr 2nd, 2012

I took my 16-year old son to see Dr. Buatti for his acne problems. Dr. Buatti was very helpful. He put my son on various creams/medications that helped clear up his skin in no time. My son is no longer embarrassed to go to school. He has regained his confidence back and it's all thanks to this wonderful doctor.

Jan 9th, 2012

Dr. Buatti was very thorough and professional giving me plenty of time to discuss all aspects of my skin problem areas with him with wonderful results.

Mar 2nd, 2011

Dr. Buatti is a skilled, kind and compassionate doctor. The comfortable and tasteful office is manned by a pleasant and efficient staff.

Sep 4th, 2010

Dr. Buatti was patient, caring and very helpful. He answered all of my questions and he is one of the best dermatologists I have ever seen.

Feb 13th, 2009