Dr. Chris Buatti, DO
Dermatologist, Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
 |  Good Doc; good & helpful staff  |  show details
by db on Oct 18th, 2014

I've had a few different skin issues over the past year, which aren't always easy to diagnose. Dr. Buatti has taken care of every one. I have confidence in his ability. I like the staff too. I can get an appointment when I need one, not 4 to 6 weeks out like at my former dermatologist's office. Dr. is interested in helping people with skin problems, he's not there to sell Botox.

|  Superb doctor!  |  show details
by Catherine gunn on Sep 2nd, 2014

Dr Chris Buatti is the best dermatologists that I have ever been to. Not only is he extremely knowledgeable and easy to talk to, he makes you feel very calm and at ease when having a surgical procedure performed ( for me it was a cyst removal on the back of my head. His staff is friendly and professional as well. Not to mention, Dr. Buatti is very cute- not that that should play any role in selecting a physician, but it is a bonus!:)

|  Great Dermatologist  |  show details
by S. K. on Oct 7th, 2013

Doctor Buatti is not only knowledgable and highly professional, he is also a caring and personable doctor who spends time with his patients - unlike many doctors who don't even look up from their computer. With Doctor Buatti, it is Patient NOW, paperwork later. It is also great that he does most of the things himself that he could just instruct his nurse to do, this way, you get more doctor-time. He is also very knowledgable outside his specialty and can explain how things are related to each other. He is a very nice and positive person and does his best to help you out. I can only recommend him!

|  Amazing Dermatologist  |  show details
by Sara P. on Aug 13th, 2013

Dr. Buatti, is a great dermatologist. I bring my whole family to him & his staff. I would recommend him to anyone . Your wait time is less then 15 minutes. They are also able to schedule your appointment the same day.

|  Amazing dermatologist  |  show details
Jul 10th, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Buatti at Oakland Hills Dermatology. He is very professional and takes his time with his patients. He is also very knowledgable. I have been taking my teenage son to him for two years and have had all positive results. His staff is very friendly as well. It has been an overall great experience.

by David on Jun 26th, 2013

Dr. Buatti, Thank you for taking the time with my wife and daughter when they came to your office! Words can't describe how you made my daughter feel even though she was nervous! Your knowledge and respect for our urgency to want to see you is something other physicians should learn!

|  MOHS  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2013

Dr. Buatti did a fantastic job on my MOHS surgery. He is a very skilled surgeon.

|  Dermatologist  |  show details
by R. on Nov 2nd, 2012 on doctor.com

He cured my acne and rash. Excellent dermatologist!

Read Full Review at doctor.com
 |  Excellent dermatologist  |  show details
by R. on Nov 2nd, 2012 on doctor.com

Dr. Buatti cured my rash. I had a terrible rash all over my body and he quickly diagnosed it and fixed it. Thank you so much DR. Buatti.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
 |  Wonderful Dermatologist!  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2012

I took my 16-year old son to see Dr. Buatti for his acne problems. Dr. Buatti was very helpful. He put my son on various creams/medications that helped clear up his skin in no time. My son is no longer embarrassed to go to school. He has regained his confidence back and it's all thanks to this wonderful doctor.

Jan 9th, 2012

Dr. Buatti was very thorough and professional giving me plenty of time to discuss all aspects of my skin problem areas with him with wonderful results.

Mar 2nd, 2011

Dr. Buatti is a skilled, kind and compassionate doctor. The comfortable and tasteful office is manned by a pleasant and efficient staff.

Sep 4th, 2010

Dr. Buatti was patient, caring and very helpful. He answered all of my questions and he is one of the best dermatologists I have ever seen.

Feb 13th, 2009