A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Cabell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabell
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chris Cabell, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabell graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cabell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris Hayden Cabell MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chris H. Cabell practice?
- Dr. Chris Cabell has 1 office location.
Dr. Chris Cabell practices Cardiovascular Disease near Durham, NC.
See Durham Cardiologists.