A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Cabell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabell
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cabell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chris Cabell, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabell graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cabell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris Hayden Cabell MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chris H. Cabell practice?
- Dr. Chris Cabell has 1 office location.
Dr. Chris Cabell practices Cardiovascular Disease near Durham, NC.
See Durham Cardiologists.