A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Cabler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabler graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Cabler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Medical Center Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Continuing Southwest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris James Cabler MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Chris J. Cabler practice?
- Dr. Chris Cabler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Chris Cabler practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bellaire, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.