A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabler graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cabler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Medical Center Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Continuing Southwest
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cabler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Chris Cabler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chris J. Cabler practice?
Dr. Chris Cabler practices Ophthalmology near Bellaire, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pearland, TX and Houston, TX.
See Bellaire Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Chrissy Cabler, Dr. Christa Cabler, Dr. Christel Cabler, Dr. Christen Cabler, Dr. Christi Cabler, Dr. Christiana Cabler, Dr. Christiane Cabler, Dr. Christie Cabler