A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Cabler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabler
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cabler Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabler graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Cabler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Medical Center Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Continuing Southwest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris James Cabler MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Chris J. Cabler practice?
- Dr. Chris Cabler has 1 office location.
Dr. Chris Cabler practices Ophthalmology near Bellaire, TX.
See Bellaire Ophthalmologists.