Dr. Chris Christensen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chris Christensen?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Chris Christensen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 19th, 2016

Excellent Doctor and Good Friend.

January 27th, 2016

Dr. Christensen is one of the best Physicians I have ever had. He diagnosed me when other Doctors did not know what was wrong with me, he delivered my twins, He also diagnosed my Daughter when other Doctors did not know what was wrong with her.

August 14th, 2015

He fixed my shoulder with pholotherapy . I had been in pain for years. THANK YOU !

August 2nd, 2015

Best Doctor that I have ever been to. He cares about his patients too!!

January 29th, 2014

A good bedside manner is hard to find these days.

Dr. Chris and his staff are just absolutely wonderful. I've always suffered from what one would call the "white coat" syndrome. Dr. Chris and his staff make me feel so comfortable during my visits! They have helped me better understand my conditions and give me hope. I can't say any other Dr. has given me my life back the way he has. Every appt. I've had I felt like I had his complete undivided attention, because I did. I always leave with so much knowledge about myself. I would trust him with every member of my family. Thank you Dr. Chris!

January 7th, 2014

Good doc.

This doc. Has answered more of my questions and is a very professional compared to the doctors at beifits in great falls. Dr. Christensen takes the time to sit Down in front of you and take the time to get to know his patients and gain ones trust. He will listen to what you have to say and actually want to help you with ones day to day life while working towards a long term answer. He and his staff of very polite women are organized and very friendly unlike benifits. I felt so relieved that he had good answers for me and listened to me about my problems. I rate this doc. At a 10 of 10!!

June 13th, 2012

A good man

I think the Dr. Is very knowledgeable and it is a pleasure to speak with him.He is polite and prompt.

October 26th, 2011

Awesome

We were lucky to have had Dr. Chris as our primary doctor when we were raising our kids. He delivered one of my kids and gave excellent care as the were growing. He also gave my husband and I excellent care. We moved out of the area and have come across many doctors in the 2o years since he was our primary care doctor, none compare to his care. You are lucky if you live in the area and can have doctor Chris care for your family.

September 12th, 2011

Great doctor!

May 18th, 2011

He saved my life!

Thank You Doctor Christensen, You saved my life.When all other avenues seemed dead to me, you helped me understand the alternatives and were by my side as I took responsibility for my own health.If I had not talked to you I would have continued to believe the lies and fear tactics that surround cannabis and never would have believed it could heal enough to have tried it.I know i would be dead today if I would not have used it and I deeply appreciate your knowledge which helped me to know how to use it correctly.You have restored my faith and hope in Doctors, because I know you are more interested in helping people to heal then being popular with government mandated thinking processes.

May 20th, 2010

Scott Anderson

I am so lucky to have a Doctor who really cares and who stands up for his patients. They don't makem like Dr. Chris any more

December 13th, 2009

Dr. Chris

I have so much to say about dr chris. I as well as my parents were patients of his. He has done more for my life than he will ever know. He's the reason I have such amazing parents and I have nothing but wonderfully amazing things to say. He left Bakersfield when I was 5 but what he did for my life was amazing!