Family Practitioner

118 Main St
Victor, MT 59875
406-642-9599
Locations and availability (1)

|  A good bedside manner is hard to find these days.  |  show details
by Morgan on Jan 29th, 2014

Dr. Chris and his staff are just absolutely wonderful. I've always suffered from what one would call the "white coat" syndrome. Dr. Chris and his staff make me feel so comfortable during my visits! They have helped me better understand my conditions and give me hope. I can't say any other Dr. has given me my life back the way he has. Every appt. I've had I felt like I had his complete undivided attention, because I did. I always leave with so much knowledge about myself. I would trust him with every member of my family. Thank you Dr. Chris!

|  Good doc.  |  show details
by A. A.C. on Jan 7th, 2014

This doc. Has answered more of my questions and is a very professional compared to the doctors at beifits in great falls. Dr. Christensen takes the time to sit Down in front of you and take the time to get to know his patients and gain ones trust. He will listen to what you have to say and actually want to help you with ones day to day life while working towards a long term answer. He and his staff of very polite women are organized and very friendly unlike benifits. I felt so relieved that he had good answers for me and listened to me about my problems. I rate this doc. At a 10 of 10!!

|  A good man  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2012

I think the Dr. Is very knowledgeable and it is a pleasure to speak with him.He is polite and prompt.

|  Awesome  |  show details
Oct 26th, 2011

We were lucky to have had Dr. Chris as our primary doctor when we were raising our kids. He delivered one of my kids and gave excellent care as the were growing. He also gave my husband and I excellent care. We moved out of the area and have come across many doctors in the 2o years since he was our primary care doctor, none compare to his care. You are lucky if you live in the area and can have doctor Chris care for your family.

Sep 12th, 2011

Great doctor!

|  He saved my life!  |  show details
May 18th, 2011

Thank You Doctor Christensen, You saved my life.When all other avenues seemed dead to me, you helped me understand the alternatives and were by my side as I took responsibility for my own health.If I had not talked to you I would have continued to believe the lies and fear tactics that surround cannabis and never would have believed it could heal enough to have tried it.I know i would be dead today if I would not have used it and I deeply appreciate your knowledge which helped me to know how to use it correctly.You have restored my faith and hope in Doctors, because I know you are more interested in helping people to heal then being popular with government mandated thinking processes.

by Concerned Mom on Aug 21st, 2010

This man has ruined the life of my son! This so called "doctor" prescribes mariujana cards in 15 minutes or less! He did not perform a medical exam and came up with BS reasons to approve a card to my son, while charging him 150 bucks. My son does NOT have a debilitationg illness, nor does he have chronic pain. People like him should have their licenses taken revoked for life. Hmm..maybe that's why he's moving from state to state?

|  Scott Anderson  |  show details
by Scott Anderson on May 20th, 2010

I am so lucky to have a Doctor who really cares and who stands up for his patients. They don't makem like Dr. Chris any more

|  Dr. Chris  |  show details
by Sarah Wankum on Dec 13th, 2009

I have so much to say about dr chris. I as well as my parents were patients of his. He has done more for my life than he will ever know. He's the reason I have such amazing parents and I have nothing but wonderfully amazing things to say. He left Bakersfield when I was 5 but what he did for my life was amazing!

|   |  show details
Sep 8th, 2009

Dr. Christensen was very polite and professional.I feel that he listened to all of my questions,and answered them well. Never did I feel "rushed", like I have before.

Jun 15th, 2009

He is currently on trial in Federal Court in Coeur d'Alene for his prescribing habits. Please be aware, he has no DEA license, is medicare and medicaid ineligable.

|  Family  |  show details
by Lea Allen Wankum on Jul 3rd, 2008

We were patients of Dr. Chris in Bakersfield, CA. He has been gone since Sarah was about 5 years old and she is now 21. We miss him terribly and could never replace him. Lea Wankum