A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris D'Agostino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris D'Agostino is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Agostino graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. D'Agostino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris D'Agostino DO and MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Chris D'Agostino practice?
- Dr. Chris D'Agostino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chris D'Agostino practices Psychiatry near Hoffman Estates, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elk Grove Village, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Psychiatrists.