inactive

Chris M Davis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 20th, 2016
Pray for good results. I almost died. Left at the hospital the doctor rarely came by to see me as my condition got worse. Never again. I prayed for release from the pain. Very traumatic experience.

May 20th, 2015
The Best Doctor
Dr. Davis is awesome. He has the best bedside manner of any specialist I have ever met! The wait time to get an appointment and in the office is totally worth it. Just take something to read when you go. When he comes into the exam room, he is all about you. He is not in a hurry, which accounts for the wait time.

April 16th, 2015
Dr. Chris Davis saved my life at 22 yrs old, and its continued quality. He was/is my angel
INCREDIBLE surgeon!!Initial meeting was emergency colectomy (from C.difficile). Had Ileostomy take-down and re-connection after 6 months.

January 15th, 2014
This man changed my life...I could not be happier !
After years of suffering and shame with bowel leakage I went to Dr. Davis and within 3 months I am fixed and healthy and feeling great. Before I suffered chronic UTIs and all the negative things than brings, Now after the stem implant I have not experienced ANY health difficulty. This Dr. Is GREAT as well as kind and professional and up on all the latest technology . You will love him and all of his staff as well as the wonders. They preform. ls

January 8th, 2014
There Is none Better
In 2002 I was told I had Colon Cancer by a doctor in Norman,this dr preformed surgery didnt get it all :( , This was done in 2004,I was told i would have to wear a colonospy bag for the rest of my life. Dont know who referred me to Dr Davis I am trully thankfull, in 2005 thanks to Dr.Davis I had an illiostomy bag wore it for about a 2 yrs an half ,went back in for the take down in Nov 2008.I have been cancer free now for 9 yrs now. I just cant say enough About Dr Davis that others havent said already.

March 18th, 2013
He gave me back my life!!
I was hospitalized for nearly six months in 2012. I developed an enterocutaneous fistula and had an ileostomy from one of many major surgeries that year. No other physician wanted to take my case. Dr. Davis did and he "put me back together"! He gave us hope when we felt there was none. He is not only a marvelous surgeon but a very courteous and caring man. My wife and I cannot thank him enough for literally giving me back my life!! He comes very HIGHLY recommended to any in need of his care. THANK YOU DR. DAVIS!!

June 6th, 2012
Excellent physician!
I was diagnosed with rectal cancer and I was told that I would have to undergo a life changing surgery. I was going to have a permanent colostomy and lose all normal bowel function. I was devastated with the news. My husband started asking around to find out where the top specialists were located. Dr. Chris Davis' name kept coming up. We went to him for a second opinion. He was incredibly patient with us and answered all of my questions in a way that I could understand. Bottom line--I didn't have the radical surgery that had been offered by another surgeon. My surgery went without any complications. I didn't have to have a colostomy and I now have normal bowel function. I'm five years out from surgery and I have no signs of recurrence. Dr. Davis is truly a life saver! I will tell my story to anyone who is facing devasting news of colon cancer. I'm proof that there are options to radical surgery. Please contact Dr. Davis. He's awesome! A comment to the negative statements about the billing problems: You are responsible for your bills even if you have insurance! You should know if your insurance hasn't paid. Doctors should be paid for their services. If your insurance is dragging their feet, pay your bill and then get a refund when insurance pays. It's shameful to not pay your medical bills. As you learned, if you don't pay your doctor, he won't be there for you. It's simple.

April 6th, 2012
Connie Cannon
Dr. Davis is a wonderful doctor and surgeon!! When I was 40 he found a tumor that another doctor had not found and misdiagnosed for a year! Dr. Davis saved my life!! I had Stage 4 Colorectal Cancer!! He is a compassionate and caring doctor and I feel very blessed to have found him when I did and I will never go to another doctor!! He has done 3 colonoscopys for me now and I never have had any pain afterwards. I would never even know I had anything done!! I have heard some other peoples experiences and I can't say enough good about this doctor!!! A couple of months ago I took my Mom who is in her seventies for one with a different doctor!! She was bruised afterward, on the outside and had extreme pain on the inside afterward!! Dr. Davis is the best!!! All of the nurses and people in the hospital and the surgicenter can't say enough good things about him also!!! That tells you a lot!!! Thank you Dr. Davis!!! I can never thank you enough!!! I am 51 now and plan to live a lot longer!!!!

January 18th, 2011
None better! Highly recommend.

September 7th, 2010
I chose Dr. Davis for colorectal surgery after a colonoscopy revealed a large mass near my rectum. I had been told that I would definitely have to have a colestomy but Dr. Davis disagreed. He used the latest surgical techniques and I am as normal now as I was prior to surgery. He is an excellent doctor and I can't rate him high enough.

July 29th, 2010
Outstanding professionalism. I would recommend this doctor and the practice to my friends and family.

July 14th, 2010
Dr. Davis is a caring, thorough doctor. Because of his "bed-side" manner, I was very comfortable prior to my colonoscopy..after it I don't remember much. He diagnosed my problem and gave me the minimum amount of drugs required for the problem. Now I am living a normal life with crohns. Thanks Dr. Davis