More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chris Dickinson
Dr. Chris Dickinson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics, Gastroenterology and Pediatric Gastroenterology. Dr. Dickinson is affiliated with Bronson Methodist Hospital, Bronson LakeView Hospital and Hurley Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Chris Dickinson has the following 3 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Pediatric gastroenterologists can treat a variety of diseases and conditions in infants and children related to their liver, pancreas or intestines. If your child has severe or recurrent abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea, a pediatric gastroenterologist...
Dr. Chris Dickinson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.
Dr. Smriti Mohan
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi10
Dr. Anoop Prabhu
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Residency
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi10
Dr. Neil Sheth
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi8