A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Dickinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris Dickinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chris Dickinson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Hepatitis
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickinson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Dickinson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris John Dickinson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Chris J. Dickinson practice?
- Dr. Chris Dickinson has 10 office locations.
Dr. Chris Dickinson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and Grand Blanc, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Pediatric Specialists.