A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Dickinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris Dickinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dickinson
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Dickinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chris Dickinson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Hepatitis
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickinson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Dickinson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris John Dickinson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Chris J. Dickinson practice?
- Dr. Chris Dickinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Chris Dickinson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Pediatric Specialists.