A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Donikyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris Donikyan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donikyan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Donikyan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Donikyan graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Donikyan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris Donikyan DO and MD is a male Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Chris Donikyan practice?
- Dr. Chris Donikyan has 1 office location.
Dr. Chris Donikyan practices Radiology near Franklin, NJ.
See Franklin Radiologists.