A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Donikyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris Donikyan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Donikyan graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Donikyan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris Donikyan DO and MD is a male Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Chris Donikyan practice?
- Dr. Chris Donikyan has 1 office location.
Dr. Chris Donikyan practices Radiology near Franklin, NJ.
See Franklin Radiologists.