A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Donikyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris Donikyan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Donikyan graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Donikyan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Donikyan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 49 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chris D. Donikyan practice?
Dr. Chris Donikyan practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY.
See Middletown Radiologists.