A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris Donikyan is Good. Dr. Donikyan has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Donikyan graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Fort Lauderdale.More Education & Awards
Dr. Donikyan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Donikyan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 49 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Chris Donikyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chris D. Donikyan practice?
Dr. Chris Donikyan practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jeffersonville, NY and Goshen, NY.
See Middletown Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Chrissy Donikyan, Dr. Christa Donikyan, Dr. Christel Donikyan, Dr. Christen Donikyan, Dr. Christi Donikyan, Dr. Christiana Donikyan, Dr. Christiane Donikyan, Dr. Christie Donikyan