A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Ethridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris Ethridge is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chris Ethridge, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ethridge graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ethridge has 12 hospital affiliations:
- River Oaks Hospital
- Madison Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris Phillip Ethridge MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Chris P. Ethridge practice?
- Dr. Chris Ethridge has 1 office location.
Dr. Chris Ethridge practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Surgeons.