A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Ethridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris Ethridge is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ethridge
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ethridge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chris Ethridge, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ethridge graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ethridge has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris Phillip Ethridge MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Chris P. Ethridge practice?
- Dr. Chris Ethridge has 1 office location.
Dr. Chris Ethridge practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Orthopedic Surgeons and Jackson Surgeons.