A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Fadeff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris Fadeff, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chris Fadeff, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fadeff graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fadeff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospitals of Bakersfield
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris Michael Fadeff MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chris M. Fadeff practice?
- Dr. Chris Fadeff has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chris Fadeff practices Family Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Family Physicians.