Dr. Chris Fevurly MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.0

May 9th, 2012
Like everyone has already stated, he came into the room, did not even introduce himself, stated "bet you think you are going to get an MRI. Well no. Bet you think you are going to have shoulder surgery. No. You are not hurt that bad" before he even looked at me or asked me any questions. Have zero confidence in his skills and he was rude and unprofessional. All of the staff acted as if they have a captive audience and have no need to bother with being nice or professional.

September 20th, 2011
This Dr. is rude and unprofessional. He acts more like an attorney than a Dr. Like the previous review, he had his mind made up before entering the exam room. He is no gentleman.

September 30th, 2009
He came into the room and had his mind made up about my condition. He asked me questions that I had already answered prior to the visit. I felt uncomfortable with him. He was rough and almost mean with me. When asked a question about my condition he was extremely unprofessional. And when I got home I researched my condition and found that information he stated to me was false. I have heard this about him from other patients as well.