Dr. Chris Fuke MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 27th, 2017
Dropped my ins on 3rd visit
He readily excepted me as a patient. Prescribed one time. On my third visit, started off by telling me he would not except my insurance anymore or any old people on social security. End of that. Pls see the desk for payment on your way out.

January 18th, 2017
He came to the hospital to treat me after having my son. I have never been to one of his offices, but he came two days in a row and actually listened to what I had to say and helped me unlike most of the staff that treated me like I had done something wrong to be in so much pain. I have RA and I was having a terrible flare after my c-section. He helped me at the hospital and also made sure I was taken care of medication wise until almost the time of being able to see my rheumatologist and heal up.

March 31st, 2016
A JOKE!! BEWARE
Dr Fuke is never available. He runs his business through Physician Assistants. His staff are uneducated, uncaring and totally incompetent. No one ever returns your phone calls. This place is a scam.

July 23rd, 2015
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE
Most disorganized Dr. offices i've ever been to. The billing dept is constantly "losing" payments. Be sure to keep receipts or they claim you never pay when THEY don't put in in the system. On top of that the Dr. Fuke assumes its your fault and if you argue about it or refuse to pay it he refuses your treatment and appointment. He has multiple PA's so in three years I saw him maybe 6 visits. No one is on the same page so what one doctor tells you may change from one visit to the next when you are always seeing a different Dr. and then he will get upset when there is communication error due to the lack thereof. I dealt with the stress of his office for awhile now and I will definitely say overall its A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. Not to mention the wait times are over an hour almost every time.

March 9th, 2015
Rude and incorrect diagnosis
Unprofessional. Incorrect diagnosis. Terrible bedside manner. Rude.

May 3rd, 2014
Horrible, Irresponsible, Uncaring
Doesn't want to treat patients with anything but a text book presentation, so why he chose to specialize in pain mngt is stupefying, as most patients seeing this specialty won't present in a text book manner. Wasted two months of time, money, and still in pain attempting to be treated by Dr Fuke and NP Dieter, with Dieter recommending one path of treatment only to have Fuke deny all that Dieter had recommended but Dieter had also failed to note in my chart. I've never experienced such an unprofessional and ultimately unethical physician, who gave me no help and no options after two months. Not surprisingly, his staff are equally apathetic and disorganized.

June 11th, 2012
Doctor was great but his support staff is not very good at all. Calls for appointments, medicine and records all took multiple calls and got the run around. I have had multiple visits with the Doctor and the average waiting time has been two hours!!!

June 9th, 2012
Refreshing and caring
It is so nice in this time of fee for service, to have a doctor that truly cares. This is a wonderful person that actually cares about me. This is not a pill mill. This is a practice with ethics. It is nice to have all of your fears and concerns addressed. I never feel rushed. I feel like I have an equal say in my care and treatment plan. Thank you Dr. Fuke

May 10th, 2012
A young Dr. Who will go far
He looked a little young at first. Once he started the exam it was obvious that he is a well educated and a though Dr.

January 16th, 2012
Dr. Fuke took the time to listen. I was seeing another Dr. but he would NEVER take the time to listen. Truly a compassionate and caring doctor!!

October 12th, 2011
Attention
Dr. Fuke truly cares about his patients. My husband was in severe pain and in need. Dr. Fuke gave him his full attention.

May 4th, 2009
Excellent pain physician. Very thorough and caring. Great bedside manners.