A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Geannopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chris Geannopoulos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Geannopoulos graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Geannopoulos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Central Dupage Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Geannopoulos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chris J. Geannopoulos practice?
Dr. Chris Geannopoulos practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Wheaton, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Winfield, IL and Naperville, IL.
See Wheaton Internists and Wheaton Cardiologists.