Dr. Chris Grevengood Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chris Grevengood?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 13th, 2016

Mrs.

Best Doctor In SWFL! delivered all three of my daughters!

March 16th, 2016

Excellent!

He was the doctor for the pregnancy and birth of both of my kids. Great doctor!

February 16th, 2016

Delivered my two children , excellent doctor.

June 8th, 2015

Bad experience ever!

I had this Dr last year and I will never go back to him, very unprofessional and money minded dr. Takes patient just in terms of money, unprofessional, no bedside manners at all. One time I had an early morning appointment I had to wait for almost 45 minutes to be seen, no one even bothered to explain what's going on. For sure I will not go back to this dr

October 9th, 2013

People are NUTS!

To give Dr Grevengood a bad review due to YOU being uncomfortable makes me laugh. Dr, G delivered my first child as he will my second. He made me feel so comfortable at all times. He has a great sense of humor! Some cannot handle this obviously, the man is harmless. He is very educated and knows what he is doing. I would trust him in any medical emergency. In fact the ONLY thing I stressed about was he would not be there to deliver my Daughter, at 9:30 pm he was at home and to my surprise he DID make it to the hospital for my delivery! Usually in todays world whomever is on call comes. I was told his partner was in that night and would deliver my baby. I was terrified, only because I know Dr. G knew me. I am sure his partner Dr. Beckett is great as well. Some people take his jokes literally, he is just a happy go lucky guy who calls it as he sees it. As far as the review of you felt violated HAHA you are at the gynecologist, are you serious? Maybe next time have your husband do your pap test then? I never felt more comfortable with a Dr. than Dr. Grevengood! His nurse Lynn is amazing !!!!

October 2nd, 2013

Great Doctor......always listens to me and explains things to me when I need to ask a question. I always feel comfortable and he makes me feel like he cares. A few years back he did my laproscopic hysterectomy and I can barely see the 2 small scars, one in each groin area. Excellent bedside manner. Highly recommend him :)

September 3rd, 2013

Dr.Grevengood is very unprofessional. If you want a doctor who will be rude and not take any of your questions seriously he's perfect for you. I had him about 1 year ago and i transferred out of his office.

December 15th, 2011

Great Doctor!! Recommend!!!

May 17th, 2011

Absolutely LOVE Dr. G. He is an artist with a scalpel, can put a smile on your face while providing you with the information you need, overall a great doctor. He even responded to a page from a nurse even though he was not on call, and was actually on vacation. Can't say enough, he's delivered both of my children via c-section, and I've got the best looking scars out of any I've seen thanks to him. I refer all my friends to him and we all love him.

November 21st, 2010

Dr House of Naples

Dr. Grevengood is the "Dr. House" of the Ob/Gyn world. He is totally unconventional in his bedside manner. Don't expect him to fluff your pillows or anything like that. However, if I were to be stranded in the forest with no medical equipment, he would be the doctor who can think on his feet in an emergency and he thinks very creatively. You have to take the good with the bad. He has a strange sense of humor that you have to get used to and he kind of reminds me of the actor Sam Elliott. I would definetly have him deliver another baby of mine.

July 20th, 2010

Good Dr! Girls at front desk not so friendly

I like my Dr. One review said she learned more online, but if you ask questions he answers them. He is a great Dr. His nurse Lynn is a doll! As far as the other girls in his office, well they are never smiling, and very rude. The honest way to describe Dr. is to the point, he doesn't baby his patients, but he knows his stuff! I would rather have a Dr. not brown nose me, get to the point and that is Dr. Grevengood. P.S. He NEVER goes fishing around without warning, that girl is nuts. His nurse tells you while she is also in the room. To the chick that said that, hun seriously your not all that, he has seen many woman's vagina's yours is not special. get over yourself he is a Gynecologist Dr. they do go in!

March 21st, 2010

Dr. Grevengood may be well educated in the female reproductive system, but he needs to learn a thing or two about bedside manner. His flippant behavior and vague answers made me feel unwanted as a patient. I found more comfort and answers online than I did with him. It also wouldn't hurt if he would advise his patients when he's about to go rooting around inside, instead of just going in without warning.