Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
1890 SW Health Pkwy
Ste 203
Naples, FL 34109
239-596-1111
Locations and availability (3)

|  People are NUTS!  |  show details
by ChristiAnne Bohr on Oct 9th, 2013

To give Dr Grevengood a bad review due to YOU being uncomfortable makes me laugh. Dr, G delivered my first child as he will my second. He made me feel so comfortable at all times. He has a great sense of humor! Some cannot handle this obviously, the man is harmless. He is very educated and knows what he is doing. I would trust him in any medical emergency. In fact the ONLY thing I stressed about was he would not be there to deliver my Daughter, at 9:30 pm he was at home and to my surprise he DID make it to the hospital for my delivery! Usually in todays world whomever is on call comes. I was told his partner was in that night and would deliver my baby. I was terrified, only because I know Dr. G knew me. I am sure his partner Dr. Beckett is great as well. Some people take his jokes literally, he is just a happy go lucky guy who calls it as he sees it. As far as the review of you felt violated HAHA you are at the gynecologist, are you serious? Maybe next time have your husband do your pap test then? I never felt more comfortable with a Dr. than Dr. Grevengood! His nurse Lynn is amazing !!!!

by Lil on Oct 2nd, 2013

Great Doctor......always listens to me and explains things to me when I need to ask a question. I always feel comfortable and he makes me feel like he cares. A few years back he did my laproscopic hysterectomy and I can barely see the 2 small scars, one in each groin area. Excellent bedside manner. Highly recommend him :)

Sep 3rd, 2013

Dr.Grevengood is very unprofessional. If you want a doctor who will be rude and not take any of your questions seriously he's perfect for you. I had him about 1 year ago and i transferred out of his office.

Dec 15th, 2011

Great Doctor!! Recommend!!!

|  Highly recommend  |  show details
Sep 1st, 2011

Great doctor, he took care of me throughout my entire pregnancy and delivered my daughter back in March 2010. He arrived at the hospital in record time when the hospital called him at 5:30 when my water broke. My daughter was breech, so I had to have a c-section, which I was completely happy with. I was in and out of surgery in an hour. I couldn't believe how quick it was. My daughter was healthy and there wasn't a scratch on her. My scar is barely noticeable now, which is rare because I've seen some pretty awful c-section scars. It's healed great, and I couldn't be happier with how things worked out while I was under his care. I recommend him to anyone who is in need of a OBGYN in Naples. He's incredibly smart and has a great sense of humor of you can take some playful sarcasm and joking around. I'm pregnant with my second now, and I'm very upset that I had to move from the Naples area because I would have really preferred to keep him as my doctor! And no, I'm not someone from his staff or one of his friends. I read reviews before I choose a doctor like most people should, and I truly am a patient. His office staff is really nice too. They knew my name and face whenever I walked in, even if I didn't have an appointment and it was really comforting to me that they were that observant to remember who I was.

May 17th, 2011

Absolutely LOVE Dr. G. He is an artist with a scalpel, can put a smile on your face while providing you with the information you need, overall a great doctor. He even responded to a page from a nurse even though he was not on call, and was actually on vacation. Can't say enough, he's delivered both of my children via c-section, and I've got the best looking scars out of any I've seen thanks to him. I refer all my friends to him and we all love him.

|  Dr House of Naples  |  show details
by Jennifer Scott on Nov 21st, 2010

Dr. Grevengood is the "Dr. House" of the Ob/Gyn world. He is totally unconventional in his bedside manner. Don't expect him to fluff your pillows or anything like that. However, if I were to be stranded in the forest with no medical equipment, he would be the doctor who can think on his feet in an emergency and he thinks very creatively. You have to take the good with the bad. He has a strange sense of humor that you have to get used to and he kind of reminds me of the actor Sam Elliott. I would definetly have him deliver another baby of mine.

Aug 11th, 2010

I read a patient's review describing Dr. Grevengood as flippant. After my first visit with him I wasn't sure about going back because of that trait, but the bottom-line is that he is so very knowledgable, tells it like it is, and if you want the best care he's the doc to see.

|  Good Dr! Girls at front desk not so friendly  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2010

I like my Dr. One review said she learned more online, but if you ask questions he answers them. He is a great Dr. His nurse Lynn is a doll! As far as the other girls in his office, well they are never smiling, and very rude. The honest way to describe Dr. is to the point, he doesn't baby his patients, but he knows his stuff! I would rather have a Dr. not brown nose me, get to the point and that is Dr. Grevengood. P.S. He NEVER goes fishing around without warning, that girl is nuts. His nurse tells you while she is also in the room. To the chick that said that, hun seriously your not all that, he has seen many woman's vagina's yours is not special. get over yourself he is a Gynecologist Dr. they do go in!

Mar 21st, 2010

Dr. Grevengood may be well educated in the female reproductive system, but he needs to learn a thing or two about bedside manner. His flippant behavior and vague answers made me feel unwanted as a patient. I found more comfort and answers online than I did with him. It also wouldn't hurt if he would advise his patients when he's about to go rooting around inside, instead of just going in without warning.

Nov 10th, 2009

Dr. Grevengood is an excellent doctor and im very glad I was referred to him. He goes out of his way to help patients and has a great sense of humor. I just wish I had him for my 1st pregnancy!!

|  The best. Period.  |  show details
by Cindi in Punta Gorda on Aug 7th, 2009

Dr. Grevengood is simply the best ob/gyn anywhere around. My first child had a fatal birth defect, and Dr. G and his nurse, Lynn, along with his whole staff were outstanding and supportive. He also delivered my other two children and continues my health care, even though I now live an hour away. He is kind, compassionate and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Chris Grevengood. I won't go anywhere else.

Mar 31st, 2009

He dilivered my daughter in 1997 in miami and i,ve been looking for him sence 2002.. Wounderful,loving Dr....

Mar 11th, 2009

Dr Grevengood and his staff take all the stress out of going to the gynecologist!