Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chris Guest
Dr. Chris Guest, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greensboro, NC. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Guest is affiliated with Carteret County General Hospital, Vidant Medical Center and Moses Cone Memorial Hospital. Dr. Guest has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Chris Guest has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Chris Guest is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greensboro, NC.
Dr. Robert Doolittle
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Adolescent Medicine
Greensboro, NC 0.01 mi43
Dr. Barry Stringfield
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Greensboro, NC 0.59 mi42
Dr. Richard Weintraub
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Greensboro, NC 1.06 mi47