A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Heath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Heath, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. A Heath, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Heath graduated from University of Texas Health Science Center School of Medicine-San Antonio, TX. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Heath has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A Chris Heath MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. A C. Heath practice?
- Dr. A Heath has 1 office location.
Dr. A Heath practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.