A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Helmstedter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris Helmstedter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Helmstedter
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Helmstedter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chris Helmstedter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Helmstedter graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Helmstedter has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris Steven Helmstedter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chris S. Helmstedter practice?
- Dr. Chris Helmstedter has 1 office location.
Dr. Chris Helmstedter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Baldwin Park, CA.
See Baldwin Park Surgeons.