A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Helmstedter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris Helmstedter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chris Helmstedter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Helmstedter graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Helmstedter has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Helmstedter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chris S. Helmstedter practice?
Dr. Chris Helmstedter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Baldwin Park, CA.
See Baldwin Park Orthopedic Surgeons.