Dr. Chris Hinson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chris Hinson?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Chris Hinson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 22nd, 2013

Absolutely the greatest doctor in the world

September 28th, 2009

My friend and I are in college and we have been seen by Dr. Hinson. We happened to look him up on the internet and saw a bad review. How incorrect. She and I decided to write a true review. This doctor took a lot of time with both of us after we were involved in an accident near school. I was in a lot of pain and he immediately explained to me why I would need to get a full exam before he could administer pain meds. After the exam he gave me medicine that greatly helped me. My fried had a broken wrist that he and the nurses put in a splint and treated very well also referring her to a very good hand doctor that repaired it.

January 19th, 2009

Worst Dr.ever!

A loved one of mine was seen a couple of times by this Dr. Chris Hinson in emergency room & would not treat him. Said his condition was not life threatening... 1 month later my loved one passes away from complications Dr Hinson knew about.

January 24th, 2015