Urgent Care Centers, Internist

1500 S Mill Ave
Tempe, AZ 85281
Locations and availability (1)

by Your local P Drunk on Nov 22nd, 2013

Absolutely the greatest doctor in the world

by Meridith Martel on Sep 29th, 2009

I saw Dr Hinson in August not as apatient but as a wife of a very sick patient. My husband had been sick for three weeks and had seen his doctor who had diagnosed him with the flu. He was not getting better so i took him to the emergency room at Tempe St. Lukes. Dr. Hinson diagnosed him with a very serious problem I think it was called Diabetic Acidosis or keosis. What ever it was he stated my husband could die without the proper treatment. he gave him medicines in his IV and admottited him to the hospital. He saved my husbands life. He and the staff were very nice and understanding as i was a mess and could not understand why my doctor did not know what to do. I thank doctor Hinson and Tempe hospital for saving my husband.

by Samantha Paine on Sep 28th, 2009

My friend and I are in college and we have been seen by Dr. Hinson. We happened to look him up on the internet and saw a bad review. How incorrect. She and I decided to write a true review. This doctor took a lot of time with both of us after we were involved in an accident near school. I was in a lot of pain and he immediately explained to me why I would need to get a full exam before he could administer pain meds. After the exam he gave me medicine that greatly helped me. My fried had a broken wrist that he and the nurses put in a splint and treated very well also referring her to a very good hand doctor that repaired it.

|  Worst Dr.ever!  |  show details
by Name not important on Jan 19th, 2009

A loved one of mine was seen a couple of times by this Dr. Chris Hinson in emergency room & would not treat him. Said his condition was not life threatening... 1 month later my loved one passes away from complications Dr Hinson knew about.