A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris Howard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Howard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Montgomery Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris Lee Howard DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chris L. Howard practice?
- Dr. Chris Howard has 1 office location.
Dr. Chris Howard practices Family Medicine near Blacksburg, VA.
See Blacksburg Primary Care Doctors.