A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Hyun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris Hyun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chris Hyun, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyun graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hyun has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris Byung Hyun MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Chris B. Hyun practice?
- Dr. Chris Hyun has 4 office locations.
Dr. Chris Hyun practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Beaverton, OR and Hillsboro, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Gastroenterologists.