A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Iakovou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris Iakovou is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chris Iakovou, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Iakovou graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Iakovou has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris DR Iakovou MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chris D. Iakovou practice?
- Dr. Chris Iakovou has 4 office locations.
Dr. Chris Iakovou practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Oakland Gardens, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Oakland Gardens Internists and Oakland Gardens Pulmonologists.