A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christos Iakovou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christos Iakovou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iakovou
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iakovou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christos Iakovou, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Iakovou graduated from University Of Athens. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Iakovou has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christos Iakovou MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christos Iakovou practice?
- Dr. Christos Iakovou has 1 office location.
Dr. Christos Iakovou practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Oakland Gardens, NY.
See Oakland Gardens Internists and Oakland Gardens Pulmonologists.