Dr. Chris Christos Iakovou MD is a male General Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Iakovou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris Iakovou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chris Iakovou, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Iakovou graduated from University Of Athens.More Education & Awards
Dr. Iakovou has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iakovou accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chris C. Iakovou practice?
Dr. Chris Iakovou practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Oakland Gardens, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Astoria, NY.
See Oakland Gardens General Practitioners, Oakland Gardens Internists, and Oakland Gardens Pulmonologists.