A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Jensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris Jensen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chris Jensen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jensen graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Jensen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris Corey Jensen MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Chris C. Jensen practice?
- Dr. Chris Jensen has 1 office location.
Dr. Chris Jensen practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Harbor City, CA.
See Harbor City Radiologists.