Chris S Karas, MD
285 E State St
Ste 430
Columbus, OH 43215
(614) 566-9777
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great  |  show details
Dec 12th, 2013

I seen dr. karas for my back pain and he was wonderful. took plenty of time with me and made me feel comfortable. I also really liked Cindy, she was very helpful with helping with my testing and answering all my questions.

Nov 27th, 2013

the doctor is great the nurse julie is the worst nurse i have ever ran across in 30 years i have been to a lot of doctors and she is not helpfull and she has the attitude that you are bothering her. the bad thing is their is no one else to talk to. I wish he would hire a better staff a great doctor schould have better help.

|  Ms.  |  show details
by Christine W. on Nov 26th, 2013

Dr. Karas and his complete staff worked miracles in less than 2 days to get me added to his surgical schedule after some mix-ups at my referring Pain Management Specialist's office and information that I was moving out of state was not communicated and timing for surgery was critical. Dr. Karas gave me as much of his time in his office as I needed, as did his team. The results have been spectacular and I can't begin to thank he and his entire team enough for relieving my chronic pain of 16 years by 70%. God Bless them all!

Nov 1st, 2013

Takes time to educate and helps you understand the problem. He tries to find ways to help without surgery first. I would recommend him to anyone

|  Just because you are a Neurosurgeon doesn't make you God!  |  show details
Apr 30th, 2013

I would never recommend Dr. Karas because of his lack of communication and wasting my time! He wasted 6 weeks of my time and because of him, I have no income still while I am quite sure he is making tons of money! This is probably a Godsend!

by NA on Feb 17th, 2013

Dr Karas ia amazing but his nurse is terrible. Nurse Julie makes you feel like you are bothering her by calling and asking questions. This nurse make me so uncomfortable. Honestly Dr.Karas is amazing and I would recommend him to anyone I know but he needs to find better help.