Dr. Chris Karas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chris Karas?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 5th, 2017

Dr. Karas while initially during the first and last appointment with him seemed caring. At the only appointment I had with him, he took time to answer my questions. He performed my surgery. I saw him the day after surgery. I was told I'd be up and back to living within 6-8 weeks. While there was some improvement after surgery, I ended up with pinched nerves at the surgical site which was ignored. I live with severe chronic pain caused by daily muscle spasms, shooting pains into my legs which also lose feeling. I am now 42 years old. Dr. Karas would not see me when I scheduled a follow up appointment. I live in a bed, I travel on a bed, I can't walk a quarter mile, I can't stand, sit, do basic household chores, drive, and I live on pain medication which doesn't control the pain. Due to high pain levels, my blood pressure rises above the textbook stroke levels. Something went terribly wrong with my surgery and I'm trapped living a life of pain. I would not recommend Dr. Karas to anyone.

September 22nd, 2016

Housewife

Having neck pain for 2 years after surgery,he was the only doctor that found out that it didn't fuse together . He was so kind . He fixed my neck.

October 10th, 2014

good Dr.

i have a bad back it as a lot of things that i need worked on and he is so nice the 1 time he worked on my back he was so nice and now that i have to get more work done on it he is still nice i went on monday and he wonts me to get a 2 MRI as soon as i can he is a nice DR nice guy

December 12th, 2013

Great

I seen dr. karas for my back pain and he was wonderful. took plenty of time with me and made me feel comfortable. I also really liked Cindy, she was very helpful with helping with my testing and answering all my questions.

November 27th, 2013

the doctor is great the nurse julie is the worst nurse i have ever ran across in 30 years i have been to a lot of doctors and she is not helpfull and she has the attitude that you are bothering her. the bad thing is their is no one else to talk to. I wish he would hire a better staff a great doctor schould have better help.

November 27th, 2013

Ms.

Dr. Karas and his complete staff worked miracles in less than 2 days to get me added to his surgical schedule after some mix-ups at my referring Pain Management Specialist's office and information that I was moving out of state was not communicated and timing for surgery was critical. Dr. Karas gave me as much of his time in his office as I needed, as did his team. The results have been spectacular and I can't begin to thank he and his entire team enough for relieving my chronic pain of 16 years by 70%. God Bless them all!

November 1st, 2013

Takes time to educate and helps you understand the problem. He tries to find ways to help without surgery first. I would recommend him to anyone

April 30th, 2013

Just because you are a Neurosurgeon doesn't make you God!

I would never recommend Dr. Karas because of his lack of communication and wasting my time! He wasted 6 weeks of my time and because of him, I have no income still while I am quite sure he is making tons of money! This is probably a Godsend!

February 18th, 2013

Dr Karas ia amazing but his nurse is terrible. Nurse Julie makes you feel like you are bothering her by calling and asking questions. This nurse make me so uncomfortable. Honestly Dr.Karas is amazing and I would recommend him to anyone I know but he needs to find better help.

September 19th, 2010

Mrs.

After a failed cervical fusion from another neurosurgeon, Dr. Karas performed surgery on my neck to correct the problem. The result has been wonderful ...

April 18th, 2017