A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Knobbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris Knobbe, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knobbe
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Knobbe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chris Knobbe, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Knobbe graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Knobbe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Southeastern Oklahoma
- Univ. Of Tx Southwestern Medical Center
- Univ TX Southwestern Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris Alan Knobbe MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Chris A. Knobbe practice?
- Dr. Chris Knobbe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chris Knobbe practices Ophthalmology near Durant, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, TX and Denison, TX.
See Durant Ophthalmologists.