A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Knobbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris Knobbe, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chris Knobbe, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Knobbe graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Knobbe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Southeastern Oklahoma
- Univ TX Southwestern Med Ctr
- Univ. Of Tx Southwestern Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris Alan Knobbe MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Chris A. Knobbe practice?
- Dr. Chris Knobbe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chris Knobbe practices Ophthalmology near Durant, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Madill, OK and Denison, TX.
See Durant Ophthalmologists.