Learn more about Dr. Chris Knobbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris Knobbe, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knobbe
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Knobbe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chris Knobbe, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Knobbe graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Knobbe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Univ TX Southwestern Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris Alan Knobbe MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Chris A. Knobbe practice?
- Dr. Chris Knobbe has 1 office location.
Dr. Chris Knobbe practices Ophthalmology near Sherman, TX.
See Sherman Ophthalmologists.