Learn more about Dr. Chris Kolpin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris Kolpin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kolpin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kolpin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Kolpin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris Kolpin DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Chris Kolpin practice?
- Dr. Chris Kolpin has 11 office locations.
Dr. Chris Kolpin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Whittier, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pico Rivera, CA and Beverly Hills, CA.
See Whittier Orthopedic Surgeons.