Learn more about Dr. Chris Kolpin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris Kolpin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kolpin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kolpin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Kolpin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris Kolpin DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Chris Kolpin practice?
- Dr. Chris Kolpin has 11 office locations.
Dr. Chris Kolpin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Whittier, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pico Rivera, CA and Beverly Hills, CA.
See Whittier Orthopedic Surgeons.