A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Krouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris Krouse is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krouse
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krouse Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krouse graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Krouse has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris C Krouse DO is a male Sports Medicine, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chris C. Krouse practice?
- Dr. Chris Krouse has 1 office location.
Dr. Chris Krouse practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Mitchell, SD.
See Mitchell Surgeons and Mitchell Family Physicians.