A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Krouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krouse graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Krouse has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Pierre
- Landmann-Jungman Memorial Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris C Krouse DO is a male Sports Medicine, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chris C. Krouse practice?
- Dr. Chris Krouse has 9 office locations.
Dr. Chris Krouse practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Mitchell, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Corsica, SD and Wessington Springs, SD.
See Mitchell Surgeons and Mitchell Family Physicians.