A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chris Lee, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris Changkyu Lee MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Chris C. Lee practice?
- Dr. Chris Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Chris Lee practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.