A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Liacouras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris Liacouras is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chris Liacouras, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Crohn's Disease
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Stomach Flu (Gastroenteritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liacouras graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Liacouras has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Chop Clinical Associates
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Liacouras accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chris A. Liacouras practice?
Dr. Chris Liacouras practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and West Chester, PA.
See Exton Pediatric Specialists.