Dr. Chris Paul Liakonis DO is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Liakonis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris Liakonis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Liakonis graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Liakonis has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Liakonis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chris P. Liakonis practice?
Dr. Chris Liakonis practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons.