A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Lueking:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris Lueking is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chris Lueking, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lueking graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Lueking has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sullivan County Community Hospital
- UNION HOSPITAL CLINTON formerly WEST CENTRAL COMMUNITY HOSPITAL
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lueking accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chris A. Lueking practice?
Dr. Chris Lueking practices Surgery near Terre Haute, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Sullivan, IN.
See Terre Haute Surgeons.