A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Lupcho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Lupcho, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lupcho graduated from Milton S. Hershey College of Medicine/Pennsylvania State Univ, MD.
Dr. Lupcho has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Lupcho MD is a male Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Lupcho practice?
- Dr. Christopher Lupcho has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Lupcho practices Internal Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Lancaster Internists.