A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Maeda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris Maeda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maeda
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maeda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chris Maeda, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Maeda graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Maeda has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Menorah Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris James Maeda MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chris J. Maeda practice?
- Dr. Chris Maeda has 1 office location.
Dr. Chris Maeda practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Orthopedic Surgeons.