A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Maeda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris Maeda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chris Maeda, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Maeda graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Maeda has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Menorah Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris J Maeda MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chris J. Maeda practice?
- Dr. Chris Maeda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chris Maeda practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Orthopedic Surgeons.