A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Magee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris Magee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Magee
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Magee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chris Magee, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Magee graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Magee has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris A Magee MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Chris A. Magee practice?
- Dr. Chris Magee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chris Magee practices Urology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Urologists.