A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris Magee is Excellent. Dr. Magee has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chris Magee, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Oncology / Cancer Calculus and Prostate Cancer Prostatic Neoplasm.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Magee graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Magee has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Magee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Chris Magee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chris A. Magee practice?
Dr. Chris Magee practices Urology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Anderson, IN and Carmel, IN.
See Indianapolis Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Kristopher Magee, Dr. Kip Magee, Dr. Christian Magee, Dr. Kris Magee