A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Magee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris Magee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chris Magee, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Magee graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Magee has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris A Magee MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Chris A. Magee practice?
- Dr. Chris Magee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chris Magee practices Urology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Anderson, IN.
See Indianapolis Urologists.